🌹 The Licking Rose 🌹

Okay, so I received the Rose Licking Vibrator in the mail a few days ago. (This was a promotional item offered to me by Sexyxxoo)  When I received the proposition, I did some online research and discovered there are several variations of the the rose. There is an air pulse, vibration, a flickering tongue, or some combination of the three and I had no idea which one I was getting. 

I was told I could expect my new toy in less than a week (yeah right lol). Much to my surprise it arrived on the date it was supposed too. Kudos to Sexyxxoo for there fast and accurate shipping. 

Let's start with the pro's. First, it is magnet rechargeable and also arrived fully charged. It is made from medical grade silicone and 100% waterproof. (Although I have not actually tested it in the water...yet 😏)  There are 9 licking modes AND 9 vibration modes. The website claims the toy is "whisper quiet", I disagree. However, it is not so loud that you have to worry about others hearing it.

The only real con I found is that the petals make it a little difficult to clean. There are lots of little crevices. I found using a qtip after cleaning it with antibacterial toy cleaner (like We-Vibe Clean) and warm water worked well to get into those crevices. 

Now for the good stuff 😈. I have a very precarious clitoris, so I am very particular about my toys. I have hundreds (literally) of vibrators and I tend to find only one or two that I can reliably climax with. I was pleasantly surprised with the sensations I got with this toy.  The tongue part of the product is firm, yet smooth. So add a little bit of lube and it slides very enjoyably up and down my clit. It offers 9 levels of vibration, which is important to me. (I like/need toys with a strong vibration) Another thing that is unique and interestingly pleasurable are the petals. Depending on how you position the toy, the petals give extra stimulation to either the clit or perineum. The petals are soft and flexible so when you turn on the vibration setting, the petals, well, vibrate lol.  Lastly, the "tongue" is just long enough to stimulate just a little inside the vag. I also found this quite pleasurable because while it's licking the petals are in the perfect position to stimulate the clit and perineum simultaneously. 💦

I've only experimented with this toy once so far, but I am optimistic that I will be able to climax from it alone. I will update this article after I've explored it further.

Overall, this is a pretty decent product and very reasonably priced. 
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Comments

Popular Posts