About Us

Hi! I am Mrs. Two4Real4U. We are passionate about the swinging lifestyle and sexual positivity.  We have been in the lifestyle for close to 2 decades and running and hosting events for more than half of that time. 

My/our mission is to educate, empower, and entertain our followers. My articles will talk about our personal experiences, fun facts, educational pieces about the lifestyle, toy reviews, and more! While I am intrigued by all things sexual, I am not a professional in the areas of psychology, relationships, or sexology. All thoughts and opinions shared here are based on my/our own independent research and personal experiences. 

Hope you enjoy. If there is anything specific you want to read about I am always open to new discussion topics.


~ Two4Real4U ~

Comments

Popular Posts